TD2 (Toyota Driver Development) is a full-time racing program that ensures the proper support and development for the young and potentially diverse stars of tomorrow. TD2 not only provides racers with the funding they need to grow, but also associates sponsors with the leaders in progressive athletic achievements.
- Guarantee no young racer with the requisite talent fails to reach their potential due to lack of funding
- Positively impact the future of the sport through strong relationships with drivers and teams at lower levels
- Bring up diverse drivers capable of winning races, not just as marketing opportunities
- Invest in a process that helps control and reduce future racing costs
- Use analytics and data mining to help improve the selection process
Listed below are just some of the development and assistance programs we bring our drivers through to help prepare them for a long-lasting career in motorsports.